Friday 10 February 2012

| Headband and necklace - gifted | Scarf - Spring $14.99 | Shirt - H&M $14.95 | 
| Pants - H&M $29.95 | Boots - Ardenes 39.50 |

Today, my work required me to comb every crevice of my school to do some marketing.
Hence my extremely comfortable and warm outfit today.
I've noticed these mysterious drafts of cool air coming out of nowhere. Gross.
But, what I love most about my outfit... how the blue in the shirt perfectly match my pants.
That's the lovely thing about H&M is they typically use the same color pallet throughout the season.
Also, these are my most favorite boots, if you look closely they're quite tattered but they've got my back! 

I hope everyone had a splendid day.
Mine will consist of warm tea (it snowed last night . . . ),
homework,
and some lovely smelling candles.

Love always,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment